Custom Navbar

Thursday 11 September 2014

Beauty Haul From Boots

Hey guys, so as you may have seen in this week's video, I recently went on a shopping spree in Boots and got a couple of new makeup items, some that were on offer and some that weren't.




























If you are wondering, I will be writing reviews on all these products in the next while so make sure to check back or follow my blog on Bloglovin' to be notified when they come out. Now onto the haul items:







If you haven't yet seen my haul video then you can watch it below. If you like it, please think about giving it a like or subscribing to my YouTube channel to see more of my videos :)



I hope you liked this post! Do you think I should do more hauls? Leave a comment down below letting me know what you think :)