Custom Navbar

Saturday 14 September 2013

Casual Comfy College Look


Hey Guys! I decided to put together a casual look for college (Uni) that you could wear and look nice but still be comfy enough to sit through classes all day. I chose the high tops, jeggings and t-shirt because they are all very comfortable and cute, perfect for college. I thought that the hat was super cool and would also keep you warm while walking between college buildings in the winter. The jacket looks really warm and cosy which is really good because I know there is no way that I could wear just the t-shirt during the Irish autumn and winter (I would freeze), but I really like it and would wear it open to show off how cute the t-shirt is. (I love Batman :P) Lastly, I picked a royal blue messenger bag to carry my notebooks and pens because I never use a school bag for college, I usually just throw my notebooks and books into a large handbag but you could bring a school bag instead if you wanted.

Buy Online Here:
Hat from River Island
Bag from River Island
Shoes from River Island
Jacket from Top Shop
T-shirt from River Island
Jeggings from Next

Hope you liked this look. Would you wear it? Which of the items do you like the best? Leave a comment below.




Follow on Bloglovin