Custom Navbar

Friday 13 September 2013

Friday Favourite #17 Tangle Teezer


Hey Guys! This week's Friday Favourite is the Tangle Teezer. I really love this product. It is a must-have for anyone with thick, curly hair. My hair is so curly that it usually takes ages to brush through but the Tangle Teezer cuts that time in half. I'm really so glad that I bought it. It's very expensive though at €15.99, so I think that if you have fairly straight hair, you might be better off with a regular hairbrush unless you wanted to use it for backcombing. 

On the box it says it works by using "Memory flex technology for speedy and gentle results. Ideal on wet and dry hair." I have used it on both wet and dry hair and it's a lot faster than if I used a regular brush for both, but I think it works better on wet hair. I usually use it to brush my conditioner through my hair in the shower and it brushes it through while getting rid of all the tangle and knots within around five minutes, whereas with a normal brush it could take fifteen to twenty minutes sometimes because of how long, thick and curly my hair is. It is something that has annoyed me for years (to where I sometimes considered pulling a Britney :P) so to find something that can keep my hair manageable, and is quick to do, was amazing.

It says also on the box that it is ideal for all hair types so you can get it if you have straight hair, it will work but I just think that if your hair is fairly manageable, you don't need to waste €16 on something to brush it when you can brush your hair in a short amount of time with a regular hairbrush that costs €3.

Overall, I just can't say enough good things about this product. I just love how easy it is to do my hair now so for me it was worth the money, expensive as it was. Do you have a Tangle Teezer? Do you love it as much as me or do you think it didn't work well with your hair-type? Leave a comment below :)
Follow on Bloglovin