Custom Navbar

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Natural Collection Nail Polish Review


Hey guys, today I'm reviewing the Natural Collection nail polish in the colour Praline. I already did a NOTD blog post where I said that I wasn't sure about the colour. As I said in that post, it just reminds me of a old lady's nail polish, like something the old Rose in Titanic would wear. Since then I wore it for a couple of days to try to get used to it and to test out it's quality. The good news is that I've slightly gotten used to the colour and I don't wince when I see it on the end of my fingers anymore. My mind isn't 100% changed yet but there is progress. For just colour alone, I'd say that even though i'm not crazy about it that I probably would wear this colour every now an again to use to nail polish up; I don't dislike it so much that I wouldn't wear it. I think that if this was a matte nail polish and not a satin finish one that I would actually really like the colour but it just doesn't look they way I would have thought it would when it's on my nails. Now that my colour rant is over, let's talk about quality.

When I first tried this nail polish I didn't think it was anything special but when I compared it to other nail polishes of the same/similar price (€2.49), I realised that it lasts a couple of days longer without chipping. The Essence and Catrice nail polish seem to barely last a few hours on my nails without getting extremely chipped but this nail varnish lasted about 2 or 3 days without chipping. When it did chip, it wasn't very noticeable, it was just barely at the tips of the nails. I went about 4 or 5 days without having the repaint them which is pretty good going for a nail polish that's only €2.49. I think for the price it's a pretty great nail polish and I might buy some more colours of it that I like a bit better.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Have you ever tried out this brand? Let me know what you thought of their products in the comment section below. Also, let me know what it your favourite cheap nail polish because I would love to find out. Talk to you soon.