Custom Navbar

Saturday 28 February 2015

Zara Woman Cherry Perfume Review

Hey guys! How are you all? Today, I've decided to do a quick review of the Zara Women Cherry perfume that that I got for free as a half used tester a while ago. I thought that I might as well tell you about it because Zara perfumes are pretty cheap and usually only range from €10-€25. I'm not in love with this scent but I do like it I will wear it until it's gone, probably on and off as I wear my other perfumes as well. 

This perfume is quite light and sweet smelling. The top notes are cherry and plum, the middle notes are pear and mandarin orange, and the base notes are vanilla and sandalwood. I'm not crazy about fruity scents but I think the vanilla and sandalwood saved it for me,  because I love vanilla scents, even though their is only a hint of it in this perfume. A lot of the other Zara perfumes that I've tried last quite long, but because this one is so light and fresh, I feel it fades away quite quickly. Overall, this wouldn't be my favourite Zara perfume and it doesn't last all day but it's quite nice as something light to spritz on throughout the day to keep you smelling sweet. 

I hope you liked this post. Have you ever tried any of the Zara perfumes before? If so, which one? What did you think of it? Leave a comment below. 

*MissLauraBora's Blog