Custom Navbar

Saturday 24 January 2015

Natural Collection Concealer Review

Hey guys! Today I am reviewing the Natural Collection Concealer which is only €2.49. I picked this up in my Boot's haul a few months ago and wasn't expecting anything special. To my surprise it is actually pretty good. It's one of the top two concealers that I always reach for lately, the other one being the Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer. They both have the same type of application, a stick with an applicator at the end that reaches far into the tube to get a lot of product. 

What I like about this concealer is that it is creamy enough to be blended well but it also has quite a good staying power and doesn't just wipe completely off your face as your are applying it. It drys quite fast so you need to blend it pretty fast but you have enough time to do it, just don't leave it a minute before blending it out. 

One thing that I don't really like about the product is that it doesn't smell very good. It has kind of a strong smell like nail polish or something like that but you don't smell it once the concealer has been applied. It's more when you first open it that you can smell it quite strongly. The pictures below are my before and after results.
Before
After
Overall I really like this product. It's great value for money and it works really well. The smell isn't that great but you would get over it for the price. If you are interested, you can get this concealer in any Boots store. Have you ever tried this concealer before? Let me know in the comments what you thought of it or what your favorite concealer is right now if you have never used this one.