Custom Navbar

Sunday 25 January 2015

NOTD: Sparkly Blue Feather Look Nails

Hey guys, how is everyone? For today's nail of the day, I've done silver and blue sparkly nails. My Nana recently came back from holidays and she bought me some presents, including the two nail polishes that I used for these nails. I created a nail look by first applying the silver and then putting the blue sparkly nail polish on top. Below are the two nail polishes I used:
Let me know what you think of these nails in the comments below. I usually go for a bit more neutral nails but loads of people have been complementing me on these ones so maybe I will wear them every so often. Also let me know in the comments if you prefer sparkly nails or more neutral nails? The SAG Award are on tonight so I'm excited to watch them and pick out my best and worst dressed so keep an eye out for that blog post in the next few days.