Custom Navbar

Friday 7 February 2014

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review


Hey guys! Today's post is a review of the infamous Collection Lasting Perfection. This is my new favourite concealer especially for the price. I'm not sure if I prefer it more than the Bobbi Brown concealer yet but it is definitely a very good cheaper alternative. It's very light and doesn't feel heavy on your skin but has a very high coverage.

This concealer is also great a covering up my under eye circles but I love that it's also good for spots. I am always looking for concealers for my under eye circles and never specifically to cover spots because I have quite good skin. This means that when I do get a spot, I have loads of concealers around but none of them suitable to cover it. They are either too oily or make my spots look shiny because they were made to brighten up the under eye. I love that this Collection concealer covers both spots and under eye circles and does it really well.

The best thing about this concealer is how inexpensive it is. I got it in Boots for €3.99 which is a complete bargain. It's so much cheaper than the Bobbi Brown concealer which was about €20. I would definitely repurchase this concealer again once this one runs out.

 BEFORE:
 AFTER:
I hope you liked this post. If you are interested in getting this concealer you can buy it here on Amazon. Let me know in the comments below if there is anything you want me to review.


Follow on Bloglovin