Custom Navbar

Sunday 2 February 2014

Natural Pretty Valentine's Day Makeup Look

Hey guys, Valentine's day is coming up soon so I decided to do a really natural pretty day look for during the day. Let me know if you also want me to do a dark smokier look for Valentine's night. So here is the daytime look: 





Products Used:
  • Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation 
  • Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer
  • Kiko soft light powder (02)
  • Bourjois' Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder (14 Olive/Tanned Skin)(to bronze face)
  • 17 Blush (first kiss)
  • Claire's Accessories eye shadow palette (the colours I used and what I did with them will be shown after the products used section)
  • 17 eyeliner pencil (brown) (to line the waterline and tight line)
  • Eyelash curlers
  • Maybelline The Falsies (black drama)
  • Soap & Glory lipstick (the missing pink)

I got this eye shadow palette in Claire's Accessories a while back and I'm not sure if you can still get it, but there are only three colours I am using from it which you can easily dupe. I chose to use this palette because the colours are really pretty and shimmery and, if it is still available, it is really cheap (less than €12)
  • For this look I took, from the second row across L-R (the pink row), the second colour from the bottom, which is a gorgeous purple-y pink colour, and put it all across the lid.
  • Next I took, from the fifth row across (the gold row), the second colour from the bottom, which is a really shimmery gold and used it on the outer half of my eye and in the crease.
  • Lastly I took the brown colour (from the same row as the gold colour, fourth from the bottom) and put in in the outer corner and up towards my crease. I also brought it under the eye.
You can use any pink, gold and brown eye shadows you have to achieve this look, you don't have to buy this palette.

I hope you liked this post. I'm sorry the looks never come out that pigmented on my camera but I'm trying to figure out if there is any setting or lighting that will help to show the look in the same way they look in real life so hopefully the pictures in next post will come out better. Let me know in the comments below if you want me to do a darker, smokier makeup look for Valentine's night for if you were going out to dinner or drinks or having a girls night out.
Follow on Bloglovin