Custom Navbar

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Liebster Award!


Hey, Guys! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Aman from Coffee Chic. Make sure to check out her blog. It's amazing!! The Liebster Award is a great way to find new bloggers and blogs. It is a chain blog award given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 hundred followers and I was so excited when I saw that Aman had nominated me for it :) Thank you so much, Aman!!

The Rules:
You must link the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee.
You must pick 10 bloggers with under 200 followers to be nominated for the award.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.


Here are my answers to Aman's questions.
1. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
Tea definitely. As an Irish girl, I will always have a love of tea :) 
2. What is your favourite part about blogging?
I have a couple of favourite parts. I love when you get to press the publish button on a post and it's completely finished. I also really love when I get a new follower or when I read a really lovely comment on one of my posts because It makes me feel like people actually care about my posts and makes me want to post more and just really happy for the rest of the day.
3. What made you start your blog?
I decided to start my blog because I needed something to focus on for the summer because I'm only working like 2 days a week and I didn't want to die of boredom :P I chose to do a blog because I started watching Youtube Videos about 2 and a half years ago and as more time went by I felt like I wanted to do my own, but I wanted to ease myself into it and heard Zoella started blogging and then as her confidence grew started Youtube. But now that I have started Blogging I really like it a lot and I am glad I did it first. I am still planning to do Youtube but not for another while yet.
4. Do you collect anything? 
Other than makeup, not really.
5. What is something you are willing to splurge on?
Makeup. For brands like Mac that are really good quality, I will save up over time and then spend way too much in one day in there.
6. Favourite movie? 
I have no idea. I have way too many, it depends on how I feel at the time. I saw fight club recently and loved it.
7. Favourite candle scent?
I'm not really a candle person but I do like vanilla candles because I love the smell of vanilla.
8. What is one makeup product you cannot live without? 
Either eyeliner or eye shadow. I have really small eyes so I like to try and make them stand out more with eye makeup.
9. Favourite band/artist?  
I don't have one overall favourite but I really like Conor Maynard right now.
10. Heels or Wedges?
Heels. I don't really ever wear wedges.


and my nominees are.... Rozie from Trust Beauty Dreams, Hannah from squidoodles & oodles, Phoebe Bialkowski,  Paula from Beauty by Paula, Heather from All Things Heather Lee, Gerry from Little Swirl's Nifty Notes, Salihah from Teeniolect, Kitty from Kitty Hearts, Thuy from My Life and Erika from Live Love Erika.

My questions for my nominees :)
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is one makeup product that you cannot live without?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
4. What's your favourite TV show right now?
5. Who is your style icon?
6. What is your favourite lipstick?
7. What is your favourite part about blogging?
8. What is your best makeup tip?
9. Why did you choose the name for your blog?
10.How long have you had your blog?

Hope you liked this post. Thanks to Aman for nominating me for it. Feel free to leave a comment with your answers to any of the questions even if I haven't nominated you.