Custom Navbar

Friday 23 September 2016

Where Have I Been??

Source
So you might have noticed lately, and over the past year, that I haven't been producing as many blog posts each month as I used to. A lot of that had been because I was so focused on my YouTube channel that I had a lot less time to work on blog posts. Another reason was that I've been doing this for 3 or 4 years now and it was starting to get really repetitive and not as fun as it used to be. If you are subscribed to my YouTube channel then you will know that recently I've started to slack on that too. I'm not going to lie to you, last year was pretty rough for me. I don't feel like I'm ready to talk about it yet, if ever, but this year I've been slacking because I just felt like I needed some rest.

I've been letting myself get away with not making posts or videos because I've just felt exhausted from everything. Also, I graduated from college last year and I've struggled with the transition from college to working. I haven't been able to keep a schedule the way I used to, and I know it sounds like I'm blaming everything else, but it is ultimately my fault. I haven't been getting up early to write blog posts. I haven't been staying up late to edit videos. The less I did, the more anxious I started to get about making videos. I would just sit on the couch all day on my days off feeling so anxious that I couldn't just get up and start doing things.

But I'm starting to feel more hopeful. I've started forcing myself to get up early, even when I could sleep in later because I don't have work until 11am or 12pm. I'm hoping that even 2 or 3 hours of work in the morning will help to get me back on track. I used to work on blog posts, videos, college work and other things for what seemed like 24/7. I didn't take days off. When I came home from work I would edit a video or write an essay and lately after work I just sit and watch TV. I want to get back to how I used to be. I want to be as productive.

I'm very fortunate that, even though I've been slacking on the quantity of blog posts I've been writing this year, the number of people who follow my blog continues to grow each week. A lot of you have continued to support me when I haven't been providing much content and I want to thank you for that. I feel confident that this is the start of a new beginning and I already have plans in motion for lots of blog posts to come. I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.






Follow