Custom Navbar

Tuesday 20 September 2016

What I Ate Today | My Food Diary

In today's what I ate today, I actually didn't eat very much, although I nearly hit my 1400 calorie limit. Anyway, here is what I had:

7:00am - Green Tea

So as I usually do when I wake up at 7:00am, I had a cup of green tea without any milk. I drank it in bed while watching YouTube videos and trying to wake up properly. 

10:30am - Breakfast

For breakfast, I had toast with butter and jam, a glass of mango, orange and passionfruit smoothie from Aldi, and a glass of water. I love jam on toast but I only allow myself to eat it as a reward when I get up early, otherwise, I only have butter on it. That's kind of weird but I like to use it as an incentive to get up earlier. I usually don't drink the smoothie every morning but I'm trying to use it up before it goes out of date.

5:00pm - Dinner

For dinner I had one of my new favourites; a feta and avocado salad. So basically it is made with chicken, rocket or spinach, avocado, feta cheese and balsamic vinaigrette, and it is actually so yummy. Also, it's really low in calories. I think it is around 550 calories. So, I had that for dinner with a glass of water while I watched some Teen Mom. I was working until 4pm that day and the salad was already made from the morning so it was nice to come home and relax without breaking into a packet of biscuits or something really unhealthy. 

8:00pm - Snack

My salad from earlier was quite small; It was more like a lunch sized portion rather than a dinner portion so I was still kind of hungry after it. I decided to have some chocolate that my mom had brought home from Poland where she went on holiday that week. It was pretty nice, the little chocolates were kind of like Celebrations chocolates. There was a cookie one that I really liked that was like cookies and cream on the inside. Along with the chocolate, I had a cup of Oreo hot chocolate. My sister has a Tassimo machine that she brought home when she moved back to go to college that I get the Oreo Tassimo pods for. They are really nice but the only thing is that 1 portion of it doesn't fill a cup so you need to use 2 to have enough hot chocolate. 

10:00pm - Snack 

The final thing I had to eat was a bag of Perri Buttersalt Popcorn. These are handy because there is only 81 calories in a pack and they aren't as unhealthy as crisps or Taytos. I was staying up pretty late that night so I decided to have some as a small snack so that I wasn't hungry.
So that was everything I ate. I hope you enjoyed this post. I really like making them so let me know if you would like to see more. Also, let me know in the comments below what you favourite snack food is whether it is healthy or unhealthy. I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you soon. 






Follow