Custom Navbar

Sunday 25 September 2016

Black is the New Black | My Top Shoe Picks (boohoo.com)

 I was browsing on boohoo.com earlier today and picked out some of their shoes that are new in. The one thing that all these pairs of shoes have in common is that they are all black. Anyway, here are the shoes I chose:

The first pair I chose were these black knee high boots. These are flat so they are a both comfortable and stylish. These are perfect to wear in the winter with skinny jeans or even with tights and a skirt or dress. 
The next pair of shoes I chose are these converse style trainers. What I like about them is that they take traditional converse shoes and add a zip to the side which I think looks really cool. 
The next pair I picked are these black, lace-up ankle boots. These are one of my favourites that I chose. These would go with so many things and I just love them so much. 
The next pair of trainers on the list are really simple with a very subtle hint of bling. I don't like a lot of bling but I like that these have a sort of black glitter detail on the heel. 
And the final pair of shoes I chose are my favourite. They are the ones that I know if I bought them, I would wear them all the time. I'm supposed to be saving money for college but I am really considering buying them because they are only €20. I love casual high tops and these ones are really cool because they are quilted. I just love them!

So those are my top shoe picks from boohoo.com. I hope you liked this post. If you did then make sure to love it on Bloglovin or give it a +1 on Google Plus. Also, make sure to let me know in the comments below which pair, if any, are you favourite. I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you soon. 






Follow