Custom Navbar

Saturday 5 March 2016

Je Ne Sais Pas | Casual Street Look

As I was scrolling along the River Island website recently, I put together a casual look with some of the items I saw. This is sort of a casual daytime look to wear to college or shopping with friends. 

The first item I chose was this khaki green bomber jacket. I have been obsessed with green bomber jackets lately. I bought one like this in a small high street shop for €25 euros and I love it. It is one of my favourite things to wear when it's not too cold out. 
Next, I chose these black chunky ankle boots which I love a lot! My sister has these and I really want a pair too. They are the perfect accessory for the cooler months.  
One of my favourite items from this look is the oversized Je Ne Sais Pas T-shirt. This would have come in so handy back in college when I was studying french and this was my go-to phrase (I don't know). Anytime a teacher would ask me a question in French, I could just point to my t-shirt :P I really like the simplicity of this t-shirt; the white font on the black, with the small area of designed material behind the letters. 
I have never been a fan of fringed clothes or accessories, it always seemed a little too western to me. When it comes to handbags, however, it seems that I love fringe. It really just adds a bit of edginess to an outfit. Also, I love the relaxed feel of this handbag, you could wear it with almost anything. 
And last of all, I chose a staple product; the black high waisted skinny jeans. River Island's jeans are great quality so I thought these would be perfect as the final item of the look.  

So that was a quick look that I put together. I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, then please save it on Bloglovin or give it a +1 on Google Plus. Also, leave a comment below of what your favourite piece from the look is. Talk to you soon. 






Follow