Custom Navbar

Monday 22 December 2014

Ugly Christmas Jumpers 2014

Hey guys! I was looking at Christmas jumpers the other day which you may already know if you saw my top Christmas jumpers 2014 blog post, and while I was looking at jumpers I came across some that weren't so nice. Some of them are funny but still, they aren't the prettiest jumpers. I thought you might like to see them too because they are quite funny. What's even more funny is that they are all pretty expensive, and I don't know why you would spend so much money on a hideous jumper. They aren't in any particular order and if you want more information about them, they are all linked below.

1. Happy Birthday Jesus Jumper - funkychristmasjumpers.com (€39.99)
2. Xmas Mash-Up Crew Neck Jumper - Amazon (€20)
3. Santa Christmas Jumper- Amazon (€25)
4. The 3 Kings Jumper - funkychristmasjumpers.com (€39.99)
5. Santa of Hearts Jumper - funkychristmasjumpers.com (€39.99)

What do you think? Would you wear any of these? Which do you think is the worst? Leave a comment down below.