Custom Navbar

Sunday 7 December 2014

The Liebster Award!

Hey guys! I've been nominated for the Liebster Award again by the lovely Brittaney Penny. Thank you so much for nominating me Brittaney :) So here are the rules:

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 1000 followers. (Stats taken from bloglovin'.)
4. Create 11 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.


Questions from Brittaney:
1. Favorite  Food?
I don't really have a favourite food. I go through phases where I eat loads of the one thing until I get sick of it and then rarely eat it again haha. I've been eating pizza with garlic sauce a lot lately. It's definitely one of my favourites right now. 
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I think I would change it to something really funny or weird. Something that's easy to spell and pronounce but is a little bit different like Boris or something haha. On second thoughts maybe I would just change my name for a day or something :P
3. Do you bakes, if so, what is your favorite recipe?
I don't have a lot of time for baking but I do baking every so often. My favourite things to make (and eat :P) are chocolate biscuit cake and homemade chocolate chip cookies. 
4. What's your family like? (Are you married? Do you have children? etc)
I'm not married and I don't have children. I have a mom, a dad, two sisters, a dog and two fish :P
5. Do you have a weird quirk?
Not that I can think of. 
6. What's the last picture you took on your phone?
It's a selfie of my sister. She likes to take pictures of herself on my phone and put it as the screensaver to annoy me. 
7. Have you ever danced in the rain?
Yes.
8. What's a sickness you have faked to get out of going to work/school?
I think it was just general sickness back then. I hadn't thought it through very well.
9. If you could wake up tomorrow in someone else's body, who would you choose and what would you do?
Anytime I try to think of an answer to that question, I always wonder what happens to my body. Would the person I become switch bodies with me? Then I have no answer because I don't trust anyone else to get everything I need to get done finished. I feel like I would go back into my body the next day and realise that they had ruined my life :P
10. What's your favorite book and why?
I have literally no idea. There is way too many to choose from. 
11. What do you usually order at a restaurant that you have never been to?
I wouldn't go to a restaurant I'd never been to without seeing the menu or hearing about what food they do because I'm quite a fussy eater. Also, I get a lot of anxiety when I go into unknown situations like a new restaurant so I like to know as much as I can beforehand. 

Now here are my nominees:
Rae from Pastel Carousel
Laura Elizabeth
Lucy Jane
Jessica from Colourful Stuff 
 and Lauren from What Lauren Did Today


Here are my questions for the nominees:
1. Do you have any pets?
2.What do you do or want to do for a living?
3. What is your favourite TV show right now?
4. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
5. What's your favourite thing about Christmas? 
6. What makeup item could you not live without?
7.  Cats or dogs?
8. How old is your blog?
9. What was your favourite post that you've ever published?
10. What do you want for Christmas?
11. What embarrasses you?

So there you go. I'm off to notify the nominees.Thanks again to Brittaney for nominating me. I hope you all liked this post and I talk to you next time.