Custom Navbar

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Original unedited source
Happy Christmas everyone! I hope ye all have an amazing Christmas and get lots of great presents. I'm here in my room waiting for it to be a decent hour to go down and start opening presents because my Mom has a rule on Christmas not to wake her before a certain time. It's my 22nd Christmas and I still woke up too early from all the excitement. I've about 45 more minutes to wait until I can start waking everybody up so I thought that I would say Happy Christmas to all of you! I'm pretty sure that I'm going to take lot's of pictures today so expect a Christmas day blog post tomorrow or the day after where I show you all the lovely pics :) I hope ye all have a lovely Christmas and I will talk to you soon :)