Custom Navbar

Sunday 12 October 2014

Vampire Makeup Tutorial For Halloween

Hey guys! So I'm starting to get really exited for Halloween (even though I have an essay due that day and I'm working that night until 10 :P). Halloween usually doesn't sound like a very exciting night for me because I'm always so busy about that time of year so I've been celebrating it the last few years just by getting lots of food, staying in for the night and watching a couple of horror films. That might sound boring to some of you but I'd much prefer it to a night on the town. Anyway, since Halloween is coming up and I love it so much, I decided to create a makeup look for a vampire to put on my YouTube channel.

This look was pretty easy to create, and I loved going around for the rest of the day looking like a vampire and scaring my family. I would totally wear this on Halloween if I was allowed to go to work looking like that but I might scare the customers haha. I might wear it some other day of Halloween week though just to get in the spirit. If you want to see how I got this look then watch the tutorial below where I show you how to do it. 
If you can't watch the embedded video above, click here to see the tutorial.

I hope you liked this video! Do you like Halloween? How are you going to celebrate it this year? If you don't like Halloween, what is your favourite holiday? Leave a comment below :)