Custom Navbar

Sunday 19 October 2014

First Impression | Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner

Hey guys, so the other day, I got to try out the They're Real Push-Up Liner for the first time because my friend Aoife had a sample that she let me try. I was a bit disappointed by it though. I found it annoying to push up and a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. One thing that was good about it is that it it was jet black and didn't look grey like some other black eyeliners do. When I was applying it, I found that it was quite difficult, and I had to forcefully drag it across my eyelid. I also found that the product that came out was quite dry which is probably why it was so hard to apply. All the dragging and pulling to the eyelid that this product does would probably lead to wrinkles.

I wore it for a couple hours before I thought of doing a first impression blog post on it and took the picture below. It had worn a bit off by then and you can see that it looks quite dry and cakey. I found it easy the remove though which I wasn't expecting. The full version is very expensive at €25 euros so I would really want to love it and hear great things about it for that price.

Overall, I don't really like this liner and I don't think I'm going to buy it. My friend Aoife likes it but I just wasn't that impressed by it. This is just my first impression of the product because I just tried it out for a couple of minutes so if I had more time with it, I might grow to like it more. I'm sure it would get a little bit easier to apply with practice but that wouldn't stop it from being dry or the rubber applicator dragging across my eyelid with great difficultly. Have you tried this product before? What did you think of it? Am I completely wrong, or do you think that this product is overrated too? Leave a comment below :)