Custom Navbar

Friday 24 October 2014

Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara Review

Hey guys, today I am reviewing the Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara. I got this mascara in Boots a month or two ago for €8.99. The box reminded me of Benefit's They're Real mascara because there was a picture on the outside showing the amazing results before and after using this mascara. Also on the box, there was the results of a customer satisfaction survey that showed 94% saw definition, 93% saw separated lashes and 92% saw long lasting results. I knew I had to try it out and see if it was in anyway as good as They're Real because it was way less expensive. 

So if you have already watched my Boots beauty haul video, then you will know that I accidentally got this mascara in the colour Black/Brown which I wasn't very happy about. I prefer jet black mascaras so I was annoyed that I didn't get the black one. However, I found that the Black/Brown colour actually is quite dark and it almost passes for black. 

I love the brush of this mascara because it's quite skinny so it doesn't get all over my eyelids and it's easier to make sure that I get at all of my lashes. The skinny brush also ensures that I'm able to get a lot closer to the roots than I would with a fatter brush.  
I was really happy with this mascara when I applied it. It really makes your eyes pop! I didn't find it as good as They're Real mascara but it was close enough. It doesn't flake and it stays on all day. It's the best drugstore mascara that I've tried so far including Maybelline's The Falsies. Below are the before are after pictures:

Before:
After a coat of the mascara:
Overall, I really like this mascara. It a great dupe foe Benefit's They're Real mascara and it's only $8.99. Unless I had lots of money to spend for some reason or I was treating myself, then I would probably buy this mascara over They're Real because there isn't that great a difference between them and this one is so much cheaper. For an everyday mascara They're Real can cost a lot to keep repurchasing so I think this will be my new everyday mascara and They're Real can be for special occasions and events. Have you tried this mascara before? Let me know what you thought of it in the comments below.