Custom Navbar

Sunday 10 August 2014

FOTN (Face of the night)

Hey guys, here is a makeup look that I wore out last night to a going away party for one of my work friends. Both the eye makeup and the lips were a tiny bit darker in real life but it didn't show up properly on camera because of the lighting. I've been really loving my Russian Red lipstick for nights out recently so I've been wearing it quite a bit over the last while. It's definitely one of my favourites this month. So here is the look: 

Products used:

Face:
Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
Kiko Soft Light powder

Eyes:
MAC Brule eye shadow (across the lid)
MAC Satin Taupe eye shadow (on the outer half of the eye)
MAC Smut (in the outer corner)
MAC Carbon (a bit in the outer corner + under the bottom lash line)
MAC Charcoal Brown (to fill in eyebrows)

17 eyeliner pencil in black
Benefit They're Real mascara 
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear gel eyeliner in black ink

Lips:
Essence Red Blush lip pencil 
Mac Russian Red lipstick

I hope you liked this post. If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. Have you ever tried MAC's Russian Red lipstick? Leave a comment below!