Custom Navbar

Friday 30 August 2013

Making The Positives Cancel Out The Negatives


Hey Guys! So Today's post is about the making the positives cancel out the negatives. As ye probably already know, I am going to study in France for 4 months and I'll admit that I have been quite stressed about it. Don't get me wrong, I have being excited about going to France next week, but for a while I was mostly focusing on the negatives like having to give up my job and not being able to understand French, whereas I should have been focusing on the positives like all the fun I'm going to have over there. I couldn't really help it as I tend to be bit of a worrier and worry about everything. I tend to think of every bad thing that can possibly happen and worry about it. Leaving your life and going to another country to live for four months is really scary and I'm still pretty scared about not being able to understand anyone, but there is a lot to look forward to that cancels it out. Although I'm leaving my family and friends, it's only for four months and then I'll see them again. So here are 5 things I'm gonna miss about home, but also, 5 things that I'm looking forward to in France :)

5 Things I will miss about home:
1. My Family and Friends
2. Work and all my work friends
3. My Pets
4. My Car and driving around with my music up and the windows down :)
5. My Guitar

5 things I'm looking forward to in France:
1. Going to Paris for my 21st
2. Getting to do cool subjects like Japanese
3. Spending 4 months with two of my best friends
4. Getting to live in student accommodation and having to do everything for myself.
5. Hopefully becoming fluent in French

So If there is any thing that you want to do but are too scared, just think of all the good things that will come of it and try not worry so much about it. Just think that you will worry about it when it happens because a lot of things we worry about don't have any solution and worrying just stresses you out.

Hope you liked this post :) I not going to be doing a Friday Favourite this week because I have a post for today, tomorrow and Sunday before I leave on Monday and didn't really have room for it or time to do it but I will have one next week. I just wanna let ye know also, that I will be continuing my blog over in France and when I return so don't think that I'm leaving the blogging world too. I will be here for a while yet :)




Follow on Bloglovin