Custom Navbar

Monday 5 August 2013

NOTD: Pink and White Polka-Dot Nails


Hey Guys! Today's post is a nail of the day. I decided to do polka-dot nails because I love polka- dots and think they're really cute (as you might be able to tell from my blog :P ) To achieve these nails I first put on two coats of O.P.I's nail lacquer in the colour not so bora bora-ing pink and then used Essence's colour and go in the colour 02 white secret to do the dots. You could use any white nail varnish to do the dots. I did them using the brush, just wiping the excess of the side of the bottle and then using the corner of the brush to dot to colour on. I would also recommend a good clear top coat over the finished look to help to keep it from chipping.

Hope you liked this post! Make sure to leave a comment below if you did :)

                                                         Follow on Bloglovin