Custom Navbar

Friday 8 July 2016

A Trip To The Zoo | Bioparc Fuengirola

Recently, I went on a 10 day holiday to Fuengirola in Spain with my family. We had an amazing time. During our trip, we went to a zoo called Bioparc Fuengirola and saw loads of different types of animals. So I thought that for today's post, I would show you some of my favourite pictures that I took at the zoo. Here they are:
(How cute was the baby monkey and flamingo?) Anyway, I hope you liked this post. It's a bit of a change from the normal stuff I post but it's nice to have a change every so often and I really love how the pictures came out. This zoo is supposed to be one of the best zoos in Europe and I definitely enjoyed my time there even though it was a bit small compared to some of the other zoos I've been to. Some of my family thought it was a bit overrated but I would recommend going there if you're in the area and like animals. I hope you are having a great day and I'll talk to you soon. 


Follow