Custom Navbar

Friday 15 July 2016

One of the Best Ways to Be Motivated to Get Fit | My Workout Gear Wishlist

best way to motivate yourself to go to the gym
When it comes to new years resolutions or people setting new goals for themselves, getting fit or losing weight seems to be one of the most popular. Most people want to tone up some bit or lose a few extra pounds. The main obstacle that stands in our way is motivation. We say that we will start tomorrow or next week or next month. We just keep putting it off. 

One of the biggest reason I put off going to the gym is that I feel I just look disgusting in my baggy workout gear with my hair up and a bright red face. I just feel awkward leaving the house like that even though I really enjoy being at the gym on my favourite machine. I feel a gym makeover would really help me to feel confident when going to the gym and give me a bit of extra motivation. So I headed over to boohoo.com to take a look at their boohoo fit range. I found a couple of items that I really liked so I put together a gym gear wishlist (image above) of the new workout clothes that I'd like to get. Here are the links to the items in case you are interested in any of them:


2. Alisha Squat Goals Running Vest - boohoo.com (€14)

3. Scarlett Love Hoody & Jogger Set - boohoo.com (€27)

4. Work Slogan Sports Bra & Work Slogan Running Leggings - boohoo.com (€14) & (€19)


What I love the most about all these items is how affordable they are. It's great because you can look great at the gym without breaking the bank. New gym gear is always a great way to renew your motivation for working out and I can't wait to buy some new gym stuff soon. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then make sure to love it on Bloglovin or give it a +1 on Google Plus. Also, make sure to leave a comment below telling me what motivates you to go to the gym or workout. I hope you are having a great day and I'll talk to you soon. 






Follow