Custom Navbar

Monday 4 April 2016

Superdrug Haul

Recently I was in Superdrug and I picked up a few things. A lot of these were on offer so I got some great deals. So here are the products that I got:
The first things I got were some Tea Tree Deep Cleansing Nose Strips. I had been thinking of getting nose strips for a while because I love the idea of them, but they are kind of expensive for how many you get in the packet so I kept putting it off. These ones were on a buy one get one free offer so I got both packs, that each have 5 pore strips in them, for just €5.15. I have already used a few of these and I really like them. I don't know why it is so interesting to me to get all the gunk out of your pores. I guess it is just cool to look at the strip afterwards with the proof of how much it worked. You don't get to really see all the gunk you got rid of with face washes or most masks.
Another item I got in this haul is the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm. I'm sure you've heard about this by now. If you haven't, basically this is supposed to be an amazing primer. It is supposed to make your makeup last all day and minimise your pores. I haven't tried it out yet but it was only €4.80, unlike some other primers that cost around €20, and you get quite a lot more product than you would if you bought another primer. I really hope the is as good as everyone says but I'll keep you posted.
Next, I got a Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama mascara. This was on offer. It was down from something like €10.75 to €7.25 so I thought I would try it. I've tried this once or twice already and I wasn't really happy with it. I'm going to test it out a bit more to make sure that I'm not missing something or doing anything wrong and then I will write a proper review for you guys.
After that, I got two pairs of Eylure eyelashes. These usually cost at least €6, but each of these was only like €1.95 so I had to pick them up. I'm excited to try these out because I rarely splurge on Eyelure eyelashes. I'm used to using the cheap Penneys ones. I couldn't believe what a bargain these ones were!
Next, I got the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation in the colour 100 (ivory). This supposed to be a full coverage foundation, which I think is fairly rare to find at the drugstore. It also has an SPF of 20 and is supposed to last 25 hours. It sounds pretty amazing but it was only like €10 so I'm not getting my hopes too high. I'll write a full review of this one once I've tested it out a bit.
There was a 3 for 2 on Rimmel products at the time so I also got their Lasting Finish high coverage concealer. They didn't have one in ivory so I got one in the colour porcelain which is a shade lighter. I hope it isn't too light for my skin. This is another product, like the foundation, that I won't get my hopes to high for as it was on €7.05 but I'm excited to try it out.
Then I also got a Kate Moss lipstick in 107 as the last thing in my 3 for 2. I've wanted this colour for quite a while now and I've almost bought it a couple of times so I decided to get it as I was already buying lots of other things.
If you haven't noticed yet, I've dyed my hair. My ombre is gone and now my hair is a sort of winey-purple. The colour is the Schwarzkopf Live Intense Colour in 087 Mystic Violet. When I was in Superdrug, it was on offer from €7 something down to €5.95 so I thought I would pick up another one for when I need to re-dye my hair.
Then I decided to pick up an MUA lipstick and lip liner because the were only €1.35 each. I got a lipstick in the colour Totally Nude and a lip liner in the colour Carmel Nougat. Can you believe how cheap that is for a lipstick?!
And last of all, I got a Barry M lipstick and lip liner. There was an offer of something like two Barry M lip products for €9. The lipstick I went for was quite a bright fuschia colour and is called no. 52, and I got a bright pink kohl penci lip liner to match.
So that is everything I got in Superdrug. I can believe how cheap everything is in there. Have you ever shopped in Superdrug? If not, let me know in the comments where your favourite place to buy makeup is. Talk to you all soon.








Follow