Custom Navbar

Monday 18 January 2016

Bourjous 123 Perfect Foundation Review

Today, I am reviewing the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation. I tend to always like Bourjois products and this foundation is no exception. This foundation has 3 colour correcting pigments to help your skin to look flawless. First, it has yellow pigments which are anti-dark circles, then is has mauve pigments which are anti-dull complexion and finally, it has green pigments which are anti-redness. 
I really like how this foundation looks on my skin. It is great at covering up spots (probably because of the pigments for anti-redness), it evens out my complexion and it makes my skin look flawless. The only negative thing I have to say about this foundation's appearance on my skin is that in some of my videos I can see that it makes my skin look slightly yellow. I don't know if that is from the yellow pigments or it is just because of the shade that I got (No. 52, Vanilla) but I don't think it is very noticeable. 

Here are the before and after pictures of this foundation: 

Before the foundation:
After applying the foundation:

In terms of staying power, this foundation claims to last for 16hrs. I don't think I've worn it that long but whenever I wear it, it lasts the entire day. It doesn't make my skin produce more oil like other foundations either. I got it in Boots for €14.99, which is on the dearer side of drugstore foundations but I think it is a fairly reasonable price. There is also a CC cream of this foundation which I am dying to try out. 

Overall, I really like this foundation. I like how it makes my skin look and it lasts the entire day.  Have you tried this foundation before? Let me know in the comments below. Also, if you would like to get this foundation, you can buy it in your local Boots or Superdrug. I hope you enjoyed this post and i'll talk to you soon. 






Follow