Custom Navbar

Saturday 28 March 2015

Boohoo Wishlist


Hey guys! So if you saw my last post, you will know that I was recently shopping on boohoo.com. I ended up buying quite a bit (I'll do a haul once I have gotten the delivery) but there were a couple of things that I wanted but didn't get because I had already spent too much. Today I am showing you these picks that I will have to wait another day to buy. Here are the 5 items that I chose:

Bomber Jacket €47.00
I really like this bomber jacket. It's cool, casual and will actually keep you somewhat warm at the same time. You could wear this with so many everyday outfits. I have a winter one that is really similar to it with a fur hood so I decided not to get it right now.

Oversized Jumper €18.00
I love oversized jumpers so much. This one is gorgeous. I love how it was paired with a statement necklace on the model to dress it up but you could also just throw this on for a lazy day or a day of classes. I actually didn't see this until after I had placed my order, otherwise I think I would have got it.

Lace up Hiker Boot €24.00
I am in love with these boots. I got about four different pairs of shoes in my haul but these are actually my favourite on the whole site. Unfortunately, they don't come in my size. They only sizes they come in are 6,7 and 8 but I really wish they came in a 4 or 5. I've been looking for casual, comfortable ankle boots for a while, and what I love about these is that you can wear them with both jeans, skirts and dresses. Alas, C'est la vie! Maybe they will come in in my size one day.

Basketball Logo Vest €8.00
This is a casual inexpensive vest that I wanted to get to wear with a checked shirt the way the model is in the picture. It's a simple, casual vest to throw on that can be dressed up a bit with boots, skinny jeans and a check shirt around the waist, but can also be worn with joggers to the gym or a dance class.

Tartan Check Oversized Chiffon Shirt €24.00
I've wanted to do the check shirt around the waist look for a while now. I love it! It's a great way to give a really casual look a stylish edge. This shirt, however, was way too expensive for what I need it for. I think i'll wait a little longer and try to find a cheaper alternative.


I hope you enjoyed this post! If you liked any of the items in it then make sure to click on the links above to be brought straight to the site. boohoo are actually doing 10 percent off everything except clearance right now if you enter the code TREAT at the checkout until midnight tonight (as in the end of Saturday 28th of March/beginning of Sunday 29th of March) if you want to take advantage of that. I can't wait to share my haul with you guys when I get it. I'll talk to you soon.

*MissLauraBora's Blog