Custom Navbar

Tuesday 3 June 2014

My Top 5 Benefit Products

Hey guys, today I want to show you my top 5 benefit products. Benefit is one of my favourite high end makeup brands so I've tried a lot of their products since I started using makeup. Their makeup is quite expensive though so there are a good number of their products that I haven't tried yet because I just haven't had that amount of money to spend on makeup while I'm saving up for more college. These products are my top 5 out of the ones I've tried out so far.

1. They're Real mascara (€27 in Brown Thomas)
This is my favourite mascara ever. I've talked about it loads of times on my blog and have even done an entire blog post about it which you can read here. Basically, it just makes my lashes look so amazing and does actually have that fake lash feeling of looking out from your really long lashes when you first apply it. I have never found a mascara that works as good as it for me.

2. The Porefessional Face Primer  (€35 in Brown Thomas)
This is a great primer that evens out your complexion and keeps your makeup on all day. I also find it really great for dry skin unlike some other primers (That Gal, I'm looking at you :P). Read my full blog post about it here.

3. Sugarbomb Face Powder (€34 in Debenhams)
This is such a gorgeous colour for your cheeks for the summer months. The four colours combined create a gorgeous sort of peachy colour. This is my favourite of the Benefit Box O' Powders that I have tried, mainly because of the colour. I just love it. Read my full blog post about it here.

4. Erase Paste Concealer (€27.50 in Debenhams)
As you may know by reading my other blog posts, I find it really hard to get a great concealer to cover my dark under eye circles but this one is one of the best that I have found so far. It has quite a thick consistency so I find that it works quite well at covering them. I'm pretty sure that I will repurchase it as soon as I run out of it but I have the small travel jar and there is still loads left in it because it takes quite a long time to use up so that mightn't be for a while yet.

5. High Beam Highlighter (€27.50 at Debenhams)
I really love the effect that this highlighter gives to your skin. It's just so gorgeous and makes your skin really dewy looking. A bottle of this lasts so long too which is great so you don't have to repurchase it for ages. Read my full review of this product here.

So those are my top 5 benefit products. I hope you liked this post. Please give it a like on Bloglovin if you did, and make sure to tell me in the comments below what your favourite Benefit product is :)

Follow on Bloglovin