Custom Navbar

Friday 20 June 2014

Benefit Bad Lash Mascara Review

Hey guys, so today I'm reviewing Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara. I got this a couple of months ago in a travel set so this isn't actually the full sized version. The full sized Bad Gal Lash retails for about €23. As you already may know, I'm a huge fan of one of Benefit's other mascaras, They're Real, so I really wanted to try this one out and see how it compares. 
The brush: The brush is a pretty normal shape for a mascara but one thing that annoys me about it is that it's pretty fat so it almost always end up getting some mascara on my eyelid. Otherwise, it's good for applying mascara to the lashes and works well at separating them too. 

This is a great everyday mascara because it's not too heavy or hard to remove, and it works very well at elongating your lashes. Here are my before and after results:
Before
After

I do like this mascara but it in no way even comes close to They're Real for me. The next time I run out of mascara, They're Real is the one I'll go for, unless I go on the hunt for a much less expensive dupe for it. Click here if you want to read my full review of Benefit's They're Real mascara.

I hope you like this post! Give it a like on Bloglovin if you did. Have you tried out this mascara? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below. Also, I just created a Facebook page for my blog and YouTube channel which you can see if you click here. Please give it a like, it would mean a lot to me, and then you will be notified every time I bring out a new blog post or video, and of whatever else I'm doing. 

Follow on Bloglovin