Custom Navbar

Monday 23 December 2013

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner (Black Ink) Review


Hey guys, today's post is a review of the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in the colour (Black Ink). I got this Eyeliner a few months ago in my duty free haul on the way to France and because I got it duty free, I got it for €19.10 whereas it retails at about €27. This is very expensive for an eyeliner but I'd heard great things about Bobbi Brown products so I thought I would see if it was worth the hype. This eyeliner is easy to put on, I usually put it on using my Sigma E65 small angle brush and it glides along my lid without tugging. It lasts all day long and by the time I go to bed that night it still looks the same as when I put it on, but it's also pretty easy to remove and doesn't feel like you've got cement stuck to your eyelids. The one thing that I don't like about this product other than the cost is that I feel the colour doesn't come out that Black and it's the blackest one they have. I feel like I have to keep going over it to get it as Black as I want otherwise I feel that it appears slightly grey but I do still like wearing it.


Although I do like this eyeliner and will keep using it until it's gone, I don't think that I would repurchase it because I don't feel that it is worth the price. I have used a lot of much cheaper eyeliners that are way more pigmented and I just don't think I would spend the money on this again. Some of my favourite cheap eyeliners are the Essence gel eyeliner which is only €3.99 and the Essence eyeliner pen which is only €2.99 (Click Here to see my review of the Essence eyeliner pen). Even though I didn't love this product, I haven't given up hope on all Bobbi Brown products because their concealer is my absolute favourite at the moment. You can click here to read my review on Bobbi Brown Concealer. If you haven't been put off by this review, you can buy this Bobbi Brown gel liner here on Amazon.

I hope you liked this post and that it helped you if you were considering buying this product. If you have this product already, what do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below :)