Custom Navbar

Friday 18 October 2013

Friday Favourite #21 Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In Conditioner

Hey guys, this week's Friday Favourite is Aussie's Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner. This is one hair product that I always use and have been using for the last few years. I really like Aussie products, they are good quality and the smell amazing!! I have pretty dry hair so I like to use a leave in conditioner every so often and this is the one that I use. I also like to use it daily, just spraying some of it on my hair before I go anywhere so that my hair smells really nice and it just kind of freshens it up too. 

I recently ombred my hair and I have been trying to keep the dyed blonde part at the end from drying out so I make sure to spray loads of this product on the ends of my wet hair when I get out of the shower to make sure that my hair doesn't dry out and this also help to keep my hair from frizzing too much when it dries. It contains Australian Jojoba seed oil which the bottle says people have used for centuries to naturally condition hair. It is also really good to detangle your hair. If you just spray it in and brush through your hair, it brushes through way easier than without it. 

You can get it in Boots, Superdrug or most pharmacies I think (or Walmart or Target if you live in the US). It's around €5 which is okay, I know that you could get a leave-in conditioner for a lot cheaper but I really think this one is worth the money especially if you get it in Boots when all Aussie hair products are 3 for 2. It's a product that I keep repurchasing and know I will continue to repurchase in the future :)

Hope you liked this post :) Have you tried this product? What did you think of it? Leave a comment below :)
You can buy this product here on Amazon.
Follow on Bloglovin