Custom Navbar

Friday 11 October 2013

Friday Favourite #20 : Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

Hey guys, today's Friday Favourite is the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in the colour Beige. I got this concealer in my duty free haul on the way to France for €19.95. It is a corrector for under eye circles and I am always looking for a good concealer for under my eyes so I thought I would splurge a little and see if this one would work. You may already know from reading my blog that I have been on the hunt for the ultimate concealer but haven't been able to find one that's good enough to be able to cover up my dark circles. I'm not sure I've found it yet but this is the best concealer for under eyes that I've found so far.

It's really creamy, easy to apply and provides a great amount of coverage. Because this concealer is a corrector, it is a peach-based tone to help neutralize under eye circles. If a concealer is pink or peach- based, it will cover dark circles better than a concealer that isn't so it's better to choose a concealer that is made specifically to cover dark circles. It is very travel friendly and comes with a small mirror attached as the lid. You can easily apply it with your finger but i prefer to use the Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (which comes in the RT Starter Kit with 4 other brushes for €20) because I think it helps me build a bit more coverage.

My problem with this concealer is the price, €19.95 is a lot to pay for a concealer no matter how good it is and I don't think there is anywhere near where I live that sells Bobbi Brown so I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing this product. I think I will still continue my hunt to find the ultimate concealer, focusing more on finding a cheaper one. I'm dying to try out the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer which is a lot cheaper than the Bobbi Brown one, and I've heard rave reviews about it, but if that one turns out not to be that good, I'll make sure to go straight back to Bobbi Brown.

                                                                          BEFORE:

                                                                          AFTER:

Hope you liked this post :) If you are interested in getting this concealer, you can buy it here on Amazon. What is your favourite concealer? Please leave a comment below :)

Follow on Bloglovin