Custom Navbar

Friday 21 June 2013

Friday Favourite #7 : Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush Body Scrub




Hey Guys! The Friday Favourite this week is Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I got it for Christmas in “The Best Of All” set and have loved it ever since. It leaves your skin feeling so soft after use and it smells sooo nice; a really sweet sugary smell that leaves you smelling sweet all day. It is best used before shaving so that all the dead skin is buffed away, and to get a closer shave, so the hair doesn't grow back as fast. I really wouldn't recommend using it after shaving as it can sting quite a bit, which I found out the hard way haha. Since I got it in a set, i'm not 100% sure how much it is when sold separately but I think it's around €12 which is kind of expensive but it is quite a big tub of it and it lasts a fairly long time because you don't need that much of it each time, only a little scoop with your fingers.(my one is only half gone since Christmas) I also think that you don't need to use it every time you shower, only about once a week because it will keep your legs smooth for that long especially if you pair it with Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter which I can review if you want (leave a comment). Overall I really like the product and will definitely repurchase it when mine runs out [which I don't think will be for a long while yet :) ]

Hope you like this post :) Please leave a comment if there is any product that you would like me to review or if you would like to share any of your thoughts or opinions on Sugar Crush. If you would like to try out Sugar Crush you can buy it here on Amazon or it is available in Boots.