Custom Navbar

Friday 20 November 2015

Into The Woods | Styled Fashion Look

Today I thought I would show you a look that I've been wearing lately. My style has always been slightly edgy/ rock chickish and I tend to go between that and a more fun/casual gangsta style with snapbacks. Ever since the checked red flannel shirt came back into fashion, I've been obsessed! I've already bought three or four different flannel shirts because I love them so much. One of my favourite things to  them with are with black ripped jeans. For this look, I put them with blue stone washed jeans, a white slogan tee-shirt, a leather jacket and black ankle boots.

Jacket: Zara
"Not Your Bae" Top: H&M
Checked Flannel Shirt: Penneys/Primark
Stone Washed Jeans: Penneys/Primark
Black Ankle Boots: boohoo.com
Bag: Penneys/ Primark
Red Bandana: Penneys/Primark
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish (01)

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did then please save it on Bloglovin or give it a +1 in Google Plus. Also, let me know in the comments below what your favourite look to wear with a red lip is or if you even like to wear red lipstick.  Talk to you soon.






Follow