Custom Navbar

Thursday 17 September 2015

Autumn Makeup Look with a Dark Lip

Hey guys, this week's video on my YouTube channel is one of my favourite looks that I've been wearing this Autumn/ Fall. One of my favourite aspects of this look that I love is the lip colour which is MAC's Rebel lipstick (which I reviewed here). 
I paired the lipstick with quite neutral eye makeup because I really wanted the lips to be the main focus of this look. If you would like to see how I achieved this makeup look then make sure to watch the video below (or here on YouTube if the embedded player isn't working). 
I hope you enjoy it! If you do, please make sure to give it a thumb up as it helps the video to be found a bit easier in the search rankings of YouTube. Also, let me know in the comments below what is you favourite colour for a bright or bold lipstick? Talk to you soon.






Follow