Custom Navbar

Friday 8 November 2013

Friday Favourite #23 Lush Angel's Delight Soap

Hey guys, I know that I just mentioned this product in my Lush Haul the other day but there was no way I could do another Friday Favourite without having this as one. It's Lush's Angel's Delight and I love it so much. You don't know how great it is to go from the crappy 68c shower gel I have here in France (that doesn't smell that nice) to this gorgeous smelling soap. I am absolutely in love with it right now. It's a great soap and lathers up really well but the absolute best thing about it is its scent. It smells really sweet like jelly babies and I just couldn't stop smelling it in the Lush shop so there was no way that I wasn't getting it.

I got about 150g of a pink bit of the soap. The full soap of it is actually multicoloured with a large golden moon on the top of it which you can see here on the Lush website. I don't actually really like the look of it with the moon on it and all the sparkly colours and it looked way better in the shop, cut up into lots of multicoloured pieces. The size I got was fairly big so I made sure to cut it into smaller pieces to make it last longer in case it started to wear away a bit because of all the water and steam in the shower. The only really bad thing about this soap is that it is limited edition so you can only get it around Christmas time which sucks because I'm going to have to stock up for the year. It's around £3 for 100g of this soap which I happily pay because it smells so yummy. If you like sweet scents, this could really be the soap for you.

Hope you liked this post :) Do you have this soap? This is the first Lush soap I have bought so I'd love to know which one is your all time favourite Lush soap? Leave a comment below. Buy this soap here on the Lush website.



Follow on Bloglovin